Solar PV delivered about 12% of electricity in Australia in 2021. It's currently the fastest-growing generation solution in this country. Moreover, Australian electricity generation by other industries, including residential solar, has accounted for 7.5%. This figure has been growing steadily, thanks to the sustainability and energy efficiency of solar systems with batteries.  
The government is pushing for and encouraging more usage of batteries for solar adoption by using different means, one of which is their incentives. These incentives catalyze homeowners, businesses, and industries to embrace solar energy systems integrated with battery storage. Doing so allows the government to foster an environment conducive to reducing carbon emissions and combating climate change.
Jackery is one of the companies at the forefront of ensuring the realization of these dreams. We understand the importance of high-end batteries for solar solutions for sustainable energy supply. That is why we have various products, such as solar generators, to meet specific needs. And so, today, we shall be digging deeper into how the incentives can help you.
What Are the Solar Energy Systems?
- Solar Panels: Harnessing Sunlight for Electricity
- Inverters: Converting DC to AC Electricity
- Charge Controllers: Regulating Solar Battery Charging
- Solar Power Stations: Storing Excess Energy
How Solar Batteries Store Energy from the Sun
Step 1: Capturing Solar Energy
Step 2: Converting DC to AC Electricity
Step 3: Energy Flow to the Load and Excess Energy
Step 4: Charging the Solar Battery
Step 5: Energy Storage in the Battery
Step 6: Retrieving Stored Energy
Overview of Government Incentives for Battery for Solar Adoption in Australia
1. Renewable Power Incentives
2. Battery Installation Discount
3. Electricity Feed-in Tariff
Jackery's Solar Generator Solutions
- Ultra-solar charging in 7 hours with 2 SolarSaga 100W solar panels and in 2 hours via AC wall outlet
- 2160Wh capacity with 2200Watt output to power up a maximum of 8 devices
- Long life, with the potential to reach ten years with weekly use
- Compact and fully portable for outdoor use
- Dual battery protection with two chips and four temperature core detectors, ensuring a high safety level
- Fast charging within 1.8 hours via AC outlet
- Dual 100W PD design for steady power delivery
- 1002Wh capacity and 1000W output power (2000W surge)
- Waterproof foldable and portable solar panels with battery
Why Now Is the Time for Green Energy Adoption
In order to promote solar energy battery solution, government take practical incentives such as renewable power incentives, battery installation discount, and electricity feed-in tariff, increasing the proportion of solar photovoltaic power generation in total energy.
Government incentives are only a small part of the battery for solar adoption. There are many other players on the market, with consumers taking the top position. We need to see the value of using green energy before we think of anything else, and adoption will never be a problem.
Jackery is among the high-ranking manufacturers bringing this dream to reality. By innovating high-quality, efficient, and cost-effective solutions, we ensure every consumer can access sustainable energy. Now you can easily find something that meets your specific needs. Reach out today if you wish to know more. Our customer support team will always offer assistance to you.
 Electricity delivered by Solar PV. Available at: https://www.energy.gov.au/data/electricity-generation (Accessed on 27th July 2023)
 Electricity generation. Available at: https://www.energy.gov.au/data/australian-electricity-generation-industry-2020-21 (Accessed on 27th July 2023)
 Energy Storage. Available at: https://www.explainthatstuff.com/how-lithium-ion-batteries-work.html (Accessed on 27th July 2023)
 Renewable Power Incentives. Available at: https://www.energy.gov.au/rebates/renewable-power-incentives (Accessed on 27th July 2023)
 Battery Installation Discount. Available at: https://www.energy.gov.au/rebates/battery-installation-discount (Accessed on 27th July 2023)
 Electricity Feed-in Tariff. Available at: https://www.energy.gov.au/rebates/electricity-feed-tariff (Accessed on 27th July 2023)
Best-selling Jackery Solar Generator
Hurry up! Sale ends once the timer hits zero