Jackery SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel, convert solar to renewable power with this monocrystalline solar panel! With a high solar conversion efficiency of 23.7%, it's ideally suited for outdoor activities and even unexpected power outages. The ETFE-laminated case extends the lifespan of the solar panel. and it weighs only 4.69kg. It's lightweight, foldable, IP65 waterproof, and easy to carry around when taking off-grid adventures.
- Easy Setup & Kickstand Included: The Solar Saga 100 features 2 kickstands that can be placed firmly on any surface ground. With just a few seconds of setup, you can start soaking energy from the sun for your Jackery power station. The TPE rubber handle allows you to carry around easily when taking off-grid adventures.
- Higher Energy Conversion Rate: Covered by monocrystalline silicon solar cells, the solar panel adopts multi-layered cell technology to generate energy from the sunlight and perform better with higher conversion efficiency that up to 23.7% than other conventional panels.
- Durable & Splash-Proof: The ETFE-laminated case is durable enough to extend the lifespan of the solar panel. It is IP65 water-resistant that will protect from water splashing (Do not place it under the rain, or to soak in water). The zippers on the pocket can hold the power cords, and cover the power port.
- Compatible & Versatile: This solar panel is compatible with Jackery Explorer 500/1000 Pro/2000 Pro power station (sold separately), ideal for off-grid camping and unexpected power outage. Solar Saga 100 features 1* USB-C(5V,3A) output port and 1* USB-A(5V, 2.4A) output port to charge 2 small devices directly.
- Note: Jackery is now providing a new solar Saga 100X with no change in performance or functionality, but differentiates only in appearance.